Monday 24 June 2013

The truth resonates...
Being lucid has brought about some amazing discoveries, the most impressive to me has been that the truth resonates.
 It just feels right. I have found this especially whilst talking to my young daughters. I have had to have the utmost respect for truth and honesty, without these beautiful twins i would have relapsed long ago.
When talking to my children of late and they ask me a meaningful question, i have answered them to the best of my ability. In doing so i have often got goose bumps or internally emotional, almost like a pre-crying feeling..weird.
The only explanation i can find is that i have uttered a truth, perhaps accidentally or unwittingly. It may be my own truth but the feeling i get is that it is a global, if not universal truth.My soul seems to relates to what i am saying on a spiritual level and is sort of pleased. This has happened quite a few times of recent and has left me a little bewildered but peaceful...
I have no idea if this is personal phenomenon but i have a feeling that it is accessible to us all if we make an effort to stay in touch with our emotions, i believe this truth recognition is available to all. I have found that in these instances i have been super aware of my words and thoughts, care has been put into them, not just a habitual reply.
 This might be the stuff that sages feed off..an emotional truth drug.. life springy thing..anyway it feels awesome.
 Try it..quietly and with absolute love and attention.

No comments:

Post a Comment